My platonic client is one who is looking to buy in a retirement community to take reward of all of the special amenities age restriction affords them, such every bit golf game, tennis and pickleball! Not to mention Arts & Crafts, pond and wonderful dining correct on the property.

Our Platonic Referral Partner

Partners we tin share referrals with

I am a real manor acquaintance banker working primarily in the active adult, age-restricted communities of SaddleBrooke, SaddleBrooke Ranch, Sunday City & Rancho Vistoso in Tucson, Arizona.

I began selling real estate as a New Domicile Sales Consultant with Robson Communities back in 2001. I then transitioned to residential resales in 2007.

The products and services we offer

"Laure and Dorothy are very experienced, caring and understanding realtors. Both intendance about the..." Read more "Laure and Dorothy are very experienced, caring and understanding realtors. Both care nigh the community and their clients."

"They are diligent and pay attention to the details."

"Very thorough and diligent with her efforts representing her clients."


All agents have their preferred fashion to market place a property.  Open houses almost become a necessity if agent contest holds open up houses with regularity.  Yous may not get the home sold, merely for properties lacking adequate showings, information technology is a way to get folks to see at it.  Open houses also provide... (more) All agents accept their preferred way to market a property.  Open houses almost become a necessity if amanuensis competition holds open houses with regularity.  You may not get the habitation sold, but for properties lacking adequate showings, it is a way to get folks to see at it.  Open houses as well provide you the opportunity to hear what clients are saying about other homes for sale from their perspective.  It is e'er good to take cognition of the feelings of actual buyers to your competition homes.

I specialize in active adult (age 55+) communities.  Since many in my client base doesn't regularly utilise social media, I have constitute that Facebook & Instagram wouldn't places that they would normally kickoff their initial search for a new abode.  I do agree, and use withal advertising posts to get my... (more) I specialize in active developed (age 55+) communities.  Since many in my client base doesn't regularly use social media, I accept constitute that Facebook & Instagram wouldn't places that they would normally start their initial search for a new home.  I do agree, and apply still ad posts to get my listings out in that location and exposed for those who do utilize social media, but that isn't the majority, in my instance; and I don't apply Facebook Live for the same reason.

In representing a buyer for the buy of a belongings, in that location are several inspections that I order for them.  In addition to the home inspection, there is a separate roof inspection.  For the nigh part, the roofers whom I phone call upon for inspections create a report with specifics for repairs forth... (more) In representing a buyer for the purchase of a property, at that place are several inspections that I lodge for them.  In addition to the home inspection, there is a separate roof inspection.  For the most part, the roofers whom I call upon for inspections create a report with specifics for repairs along with estimated costs.  The home inspector'south roof inspection, typically, isn't as thorough as a licensed roofer'southward inspection, so we have both.  We also use the Seller's Disclosure, in the event that there accept been previous repairs, to double-check them to be certain they are notwithstanding sound. Every bit a realtor, I rely on the specific licensed professionals to describe the issues and the repairs required.  If the photos you accept included are not from a roofing contractor, I would recommend a divide roof inspection, as I e'er do.

Equally a realtor, I don't have the overhead expenses except for a home role.  I practise take advertising and evidently, the regular licensing expenses, continuing education and lock box fees, etc.  The initial get-go upwards was a large investment and certainly when I take new listings, there is an initial... (more) As a realtor, I don't have the overhead expenses except for a home office.  I do have advertising and obviously, the regular licensing expenses, continuing pedagogy and lock box fees, etc.  The initial beginning up was a large investment and certainly when I take new listings, there is an initial expense.  I try to manage my budget by setting the goal of what dollar volume in sales I would like to achieve each year.  I obviously, also have to figure the money that is paid to my brokerage and so what I tin ultimately say is take-home commissions.  This has worked out very well for me.  If listing expenses go upward, the natural course of events is that I should take more than committee dollars coming in, and then on.

For clients considering hiring me to represent them to buy a property or sell one, the fact that I live in the community where they are seeking a dwelling house.  Additionally, I worked for the Developer selling new homes then I tin can describe the construction process of the resale homes they are looking to... (more) For clients considering hiring me to represent them to buy a holding or sell i, the fact that I live in the community where they are seeking a home.  Additionally, I worked for the Programmer selling new homes so I tin describe the construction process of the resale homes they are looking to buy.  Further, having such a concentration within the same community affords me the contacts to help them with just most anything they may want to do to their future home or to get their electric current home ready for auction.  Having a presence where folks want to motion is a fundamental element to my success inside the community.  Word of mouth through (referrals) comes as a natural byproduct to this.